Mid-Western UniversitySchool of Management offers a modern and forward-looking with the academically innovative environment. Regardless of whether students intend to study at the undergraduate or graduate level, the Schools strives to create an intellectually challenging and stimulating atmosphere at all level, in a highly competitive setting.
The School aims at preparing business leaders and expert managers who will be in positions of leadership in industries and governments at the national, regional and global levels.
Consistent with this vision, the School seeks to provide innovative learning subjects and ensures that students come in contact with cutting-edge topics of the discipline at an international level.
Goals of MUSOM
- Training young professionals and practicing managers for professional pursuits in business
- Preparing socially responsible and creative entrepreneurs able to handle business in a dynamic global environment
- Providing innovative, practice-oriented and industry-relevant management programs
- Offering foundation graduate and undergraduate programs that blend advanced management and business knowledge with sharp research skills;
- Conducting research in the management field for enhancing knowledge and competencies of practicing managers;
- Establishing cooperation and partnership with leading universities and management institutes